Friday, May 06, 2005

This scared the hell out of me

Yesterday went to dental clinic with my mum, coz she want me to put braces as my front tooth is protruded. And then the next moment, i was shocked coz the dentist said i have to PULL 4 teeth out from the side, 1 from each side coz it is too overcrowded...I was thinking why should i sacrifice 4 teeth for a better look? Is it worth it? Well after that i got a photo shot then a mould of my teeth, and then asked to take an X-ray at cairnhill for next appointment. Why braces are so extreme that they have to remove 4 healthy teeth!!??

Today, after my violin lesson, i went home to get my papers for the x-ray and head now to somerset. I reached there pretty late(4.30pm) as they close at 5pm, but it was all done in a few minutes. Then i do nothing much for the rest of the day, like visiting HMV and meeting some of my friends for dinner, and Tony has just returned from overseas, so might as well chat a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home