Friday, April 22, 2005

Busy playing late at night?

Whoa, i havent blog for quite some time now... Stayed up late till 4am and wake up late in the morning...Damned, i have WSS(World Skills Singapore) selection test tomorrow! I am planning to quit WSS coz it is eating up much of my time...especially when i have to wake up at 7.30am just to get to NYP S441. Probably i will be kicked out naturally since i find many real pros at the WSS. Whatever it is, i am not going to continue.

I am currently trying to play bach sonatas and partitas now. I find them challenging as well as fun! Bach writes nice solo pieces. Yeah, if i could even play it. Some of my friends are flying to australia, europe. Whoa, nice place to stretch out and enjoy! Well, now i spend most of my time playing, but i am running out of games soon..Worrying.. Wonder what next sem will be like.

But there is an alternative! I am going back to the traditional way of gaming. To the arcardes!! Much fun could be found but at the expense of money! WHich i am running out soon...The NEXT some of my friends are working. Dunnoe if i should work...Maybe. Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home