Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Home alone

I woke up at 10.10am today waiting for Shaojun to come and collect his Grade8 Exam piece as he left it here not long ago(How careless...). Anyway I was working on the links of the blog just as him came. We played PS2 together using guncon and Does anyone play Vampire Nights? The body language of the characters were very funny as it is over aggregated! Looks like a cheapskate game made within 2 hrs!

Well later, he helped himself to some games that he wanted to play at home even KOTOR(Knights of the old republic):Sith lords. I was desperately trying to get to the dark side as i had already completed the storyline of the light side. It was hilarious to see how the computer generated characters responds to your marked insults and EvILness! Shaojun helped me found some better bittorrent software that allows me to d/l faster than i upload. The default torrent just capped my d/ling speed!!! Anway, it managed to reduce my d/ling time from 7days to 4hrs.

Tomorrow is C programming Exam, so i decided to stay at home the whole day d/ling some video and it is kind of weird that Jonathan did not call me for a private tution as he always did b4 a major exam. The exam starts at 8.30am so i think it is time for me to sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home