Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Am i Crazy?

Guess wad, i change the layout of my room, and add my bed in it. It wasnt there b4 but now i was inspired by some design when i was asleep on the train on my way home. Well my room now looks alot smaller but i get to sleep in my own room. I was YL's blog and he said he was selected for next phrase of training in WSS. I guess i am not in then, coz i havent receive any sms about Wss training...Phew no more committment to WSS anymore! But tomorrow is the release of results for my current semester...Feel quite worried about it...haiz.

I went to PS with with sam to buy keyboard in MP. Wanted to keep one in my room so can have accompaniment as well as learn some cadence and chords from the piano in preparation for my theory. My mum have been urging me to take braces coz my front teeth is protruded, Anyway braces only last 2 yrs while my teeth last for a lifetime so might as well. I am just worried about the cost, been spending alot lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home