Sunday, April 10, 2005

Professionalism

Yesterday, i went for Tang quartet Rectial...they are superb! Coordination was flawless and they all played very professionally. I will never reach their standard even though i will like too. Some of the pieces are way too modern for me, but at least they throw some classical pieces like smetana piano trio(one of my fav) and beethovan. Well at least nicholas did not fell asleep as strings and piano are his most hatred instrument...Wonder why he does not like strings?

Anyway, i went to eat hagen das ice cream later as shaojun treat me. The ice cream contains many other ingrediations like caramel and brownies. Taste damn sweet, but i like it.

Today, i had to take a cab to my violin lesson coz it damn far away(for me) and i am a lazy person. I lied on the bed for another 30 mins b4 i decide to wake up as my bed is too comfortable! Tony called me later and wanted to do a recording of some anime music. Quite nice and very emotional. But i had to skip my choir which is quite important coz they have the choir interact on this day which i chose to skip!!

My last paper is on Mon, which is data commication. Kaoz it is another paper like internet application that requries some memory work(I hate the most!). I will try to blog when i am free nxt time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home