Wednesday, April 06, 2005

C Programming

Woke up at 7am due to an exam. I managed to play with the compiler for a while b4 heading out to school. When i reached G221 sports complex, i could not find the correct entrance as i didnt know which hall am i suppose to enter. Haha..with only a few minutes to spare, i read though the pieces of paper pasted on the door, looking desperately for my name.

The sports hall was rather quiet. The atmosphere of the hall was heavy, however as C programming was one of my stronger module, i was feeling not much pressure. After the paper, Poh Yi and Eng koon decided to eat lunch at FJ ,SO was i. There was a girl sitting beside and across Poh Yi. She was quietly doing her HW and was alone. Poh Yi was trying to get her attention. Anyway since he is older than me, i let him take the bait(just kidding). I dont even know whether she has a BF or not.

Eng koon seemed very upset about his C programming and tmr's maths. It seems as though his age had caught up on him. When i reached home, i finished d/led a video of the four seasons. The person that could play the solo part was inhuman! That would take me infinite years to train that kind of standard while she played as though it was just a standard repetoir. Truly, vivaldi managed to get the atomsphere of the seasons right. Every piece was unique and mimic the enviroment well.

I spend the bottom half of the day slacking at home(Again). This time i got a new game called Republic commandos. Quite like a Halo clone...Simple and straight forward. I better get prepared for tomorrows exam and i have not attend my violin lesson for 2 wks(Hope i dun lose my touch). Anyway, i will be going for tang quartet rectial on friday and NP's String concert on Sunday. Somebody told me that Np sux, but i just wanted to check out how good they are.(Nicer to say)

I have done enough blogging today, gonna prepare for Discreet Maths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home