Thursday, April 14, 2005

Play! Play! and more Play!

As my friends are staying over yesterday night, i slp pretty late yesterday, which i end up waking late. Due to this, i had to postpone my violin lesson to tomorrow. But nevermind, I got plenty of time to PLAY! I and i mean really play. Since we are waiting for our last friend, nicholas to arrive, i , samuel and tony went to game Joint ops for like 4-5 hrs straight. I feel like my eyesight is getter worse, not to mention that i tried to reduce my degree.

But today i had nothing more to write, except gaming coz the whole day was just game, game, game and more game... Unless you want the details of the games. After that , time really flies and we end up eating macdonald for dinner at 11pm. The funny thing was there was a roach running about on the road, and as we are sitting my the road side, eating our meals, the roach approach us...hahah...damn scary, but sam managed to chase it away and it kept returning. Damn persistant! But as time draws closer, we had to depart and went home later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home