Friday, May 27, 2005

Dental Esp.2

Ok, went to dental yesterday for tooth fillings, and now today for band & bond. Just got braces, it feels like my teeth are coming out...but i dun feel any pain, for now...The dentist teach me how to brush my teeth in a whole new way and it is more troublesome!! Gonna carry that metal thing around for 2 yrs...Feels quite heavy but will get used to it. Now i shouldnt eat out coz i have to brush my teeth after every meal as food particles get stuck in it.

School is about to start and i havent get my textbook yet. The stupid KUANKO is teaching us again for maths. That joker better teach for decently this sem or else i sure put VERY BAD for the feedback form. My timetable now is so packed! They squeezed everything into 4 days and give me a free tuesday(which i dont mind..hehehe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home