Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Beethoven Night

Just finish a concert tonight...Not too bad but managed alot of wrong notes and wrong bowings...No choice but to smoke thru. Hope they dun see me(hehe), anyway we played Fidelio Overture, Piano concerto no.3 and Symphony no.7. I think it is not bad for my first performace with braddell heights symphony orchestra! I especially like the last movt of the symphony no.7! Although my teacher thinks it is an amateur orchestra, i think it is about semi-pro standard coz there are alot of ppl that really can play well in there! I think i am one of the lousist(is there such word?) in there. Really looking forward to play there again!!

Well, hows my teeth doing? I say it hurts quite badly coz i cant chew!!! The rubber band inside(spacers) is pushing my teeth apart and it must have done its job pretty well. Looks like more soft diet for a few more days. I wonder how will i look after i have my braces...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's your photo.

http://www.lab4games.net/zz85/blog/2005/05/28/se-gathering-and-eric-performs-in-bhso/

Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home